EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Ceapro Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CZO) ("Ceapro" or "the Company") announces that all Directors, Edward Taylor, Don Oborowsky, Gilles Gagnon, Glenn Rourke and John Zupancic, were re-elected to serve for another year at its annual meeting of shareholders held on June 20, 2013.
All other matters at the shareholders' meeting, namely the appointment of Auditors and the Re-approval and Ratification of Stock Options Plan, were also approved by shareholders.
About Ceapro Inc.
Ceapro Inc. is a Canadian growth-stage biotechnology company. Primary business activities relate to the development and commercialization of active ingredients for personal care and cosmetic industries using proprietary technology and natural, renewable resources. To learn more about Ceapro, visit www.ceapro.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Vice President and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring