EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Ceapro Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CZO) ("Ceapro" or "the Company") announces that all Directors, Edward Taylor, Don Oborowsky, Gilles Gagnon, Glenn Rourke and John Zupancic, were re-elected to serve for another year at its annual meeting of shareholders held on June 20, 2013.
All other matters at the shareholders' meeting, namely the appointment of Auditors and the Re-approval and Ratification of Stock Options Plan, were also approved by shareholders.
About Ceapro Inc.
Ceapro Inc. is a Canadian growth-stage biotechnology company. Primary business activities relate to the development and commercialization of active ingredients for personal care and cosmetic industries using proprietary technology and natural, renewable resources. To learn more about Ceapro, visit www.ceapro.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Vice President and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists