EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Ceapro Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CZO) ("Ceapro" or "the Company") announces that all Directors, Edward Taylor, Don Oborowsky, Gilles Gagnon, Glenn Rourke and John Zupancic, were re-elected to serve for another year at its annual meeting of shareholders held on June 20, 2013.
All other matters at the shareholders' meeting, namely the appointment of Auditors and the Re-approval and Ratification of Stock Options Plan, were also approved by shareholders.
About Ceapro Inc.
Ceapro Inc. is a Canadian growth-stage biotechnology company. Primary business activities relate to the development and commercialization of active ingredients for personal care and cosmetic industries using proprietary technology and natural, renewable resources. To learn more about Ceapro, visit www.ceapro.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Vice President and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release