VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- CARIBOU KING RESOURCES LTD. ("Caribou" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: CKR)(FRANKFURT: CB8) announces that exploration has commenced at its TAC and Lac Vert properties, both situated in southwestern Quebec in the Central Metasedimentary Belt of the Grenville Geologic Province, and at Calumet, located approximately 96 kilometers west of Montreal in the Laurentian Hills. The properties are prospective for large flake, crystalline graphite and have a historic record of exploration and production for graphite mineralization. Reconnaissance sampling, mapping and line cutting for magnetic, beep mat, and IP geophysical surveys are underway on the properties, with the geophysical surveys to be completed in the coming weeks.
The TAC and Lac Vert properties are three kilometers apart in the Mousseau Township. The Calumet property is 790 meters west of the former Miller Graphite Mine. Canada Carbon Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CCB) recently identified 17 new anomalous conductors on the Miller Mine property, which adjoins the Company's Calumet claims (see Canada Carbon Inc. news release, June 27, 2013).
All of the Caribou properties have road access, as well as reports or historic production of graphite in the past (see Caribou news release, 25th February, 2013).
For more information, visit the website at www.caribouking.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, CEO, Caribou King Resources Ltd.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Caribou King Resources Ltd.
Michael England, CEO
1-604-683-3995 or Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise