WATERLOO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- BlackBerry® (NASDAQ: BBRY)(TSX: BB) will hold its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 at 10:00am EDT in Waterloo, Ontario. The live webcast can be listened to on July 9 at http://ca.blackberry.com/company/investors/events.html.
A global leader in wireless innovation, BlackBerry® revolutionized the mobile industry when it was introduced in 1999. Today, BlackBerry aims to inspire the success of our millions of customers around the world by continuously pushing the boundaries of mobile experiences. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Research In Motion announced that effective January 30, 2013, the Company would operate around the world under the iconic name BlackBerry. The legal name of the Company has not changed, but the Company will do business as BlackBerry pending approval of the official change by shareholders, which will be sought at the Company's Annual General Meeting later in 2013. Effective Monday, February 4, 2013, the Company commenced trading under its new ticker symbols "BB" on the Toronto Stock Exchange and "BBRY" on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit www.blackberry.com.
BlackBerry, RIM, Research In Motion and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All other brands, names and marks are the property of their respective owners. RIM is not responsible for any third party products or services.
BlackBerry Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire