VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- ASHBURTON VENTURES INC. (TSX VENTURE: ABR)(FRANKFURT: ARB) ("Ashburton" or the "Company") has begun its 2013 field program at the Nerock Project, located roughly six kilometers north-northwest along the highway from the Colorado Resources Ltd. North ROK discovery near Iskut, B.C. Reconnaissance and sampling of subtle historic anomalies will be conducted (B.C. Minfile Report #21760, 1992), as well as assessment of ground conditions for soil sampling and for carrying out IP geophysical surveys. Induced potential (IP) ground surveys were effective in identifying the initial mineralization at North ROK and are the primary tool for discovery in this region (see Colorado Resources Ltd. news release, June 6th, 2013).
Ashburton Ventures is a junior exploration company actively seeking mineral and energy opportunities for the benefit of all its stakeholders.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward-Looking Statement: Some of the statements in this news release contain forward-looking information that involves inherent risk and uncertainty affecting the business of Ashburton Ventures Inc. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Ashburton Ventures Inc.
1-604-683-3995 or Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation