VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- ASHBURTON VENTURES INC. (TSX VENTURE: ABR)(FRANKFURT: ARB) ("Ashburton" or the "Company") has begun its 2013 field program at the Nerock Project, located roughly six kilometers north-northwest along the highway from the Colorado Resources Ltd. North ROK discovery near Iskut, B.C. Reconnaissance and sampling of subtle historic anomalies will be conducted (B.C. Minfile Report #21760, 1992), as well as assessment of ground conditions for soil sampling and for carrying out IP geophysical surveys. Induced potential (IP) ground surveys were effective in identifying the initial mineralization at North ROK and are the primary tool for discovery in this region (see Colorado Resources Ltd. news release, June 6th, 2013).
Ashburton Ventures is a junior exploration company actively seeking mineral and energy opportunities for the benefit of all its stakeholders.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward-Looking Statement: Some of the statements in this news release contain forward-looking information that involves inherent risk and uncertainty affecting the business of Ashburton Ventures Inc. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Ashburton Ventures Inc.
1-604-683-3995 or Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves