With a sleek upright design, the MF253 supports data downlink speeds of 100 Megabits per second and 50Mbps for uplink, delivering high-speed mobile internet access for up to 32 users simultaneously. With a streamlined white chassis and blue indicator lights, the MF253 is a stylish addition to any setting.
Customised versions of the MF253 for markets in the
The MF253 offers USB ports to help users share data conveniently. When connected to external data storage, the MF253 can be deployed as a network storage center to allow users to access information.
About ZTE Mobile Devices
ZTE Mobile Devices is a division of
ZTE is one of the Top 5 mobile handset and smartphone manufacturers in the world, according to global industry analyst IDC. The company produces a complete range of mobile devices, including mobile phones, tablets, mobile broadband modems and hotspots and family desktop integration terminals.
A global leader, ZTE has partnerships with more than 230 major carriers and distributors in over 160 countries and regions around the globe. It also has strategic partnerships with 47 of the world's top 50 carriers. In 2012, ZTE applied for more international patents than any other company in the world.
For more information, please visit: www.ztedevices.com
axicom logo 150px wide.jpg
global technology PR
William de la Bedoyere | axicom | axicom court | 67 barnes high street | london | SW13 9LE | t: +44 (0)20 8392 4105 | m: +44 (0)7887 059 049 | email@example.com | www.axicom.com |
registered in england and wales no. 2997975 registered office as above
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal