Martyn Waplington, 24, a market trader, from Sneinton, with son Oliver Waplington, aged 13 months: We like Madagascar but when he gets older he will be a comic book nerd and definitely into Spiderman like me.
Jamie Crofts 21, a student, from New Basford, with brother Tommy Crofts, aged 12: We both love Ted.
Olga Beejer, 32, a stay-at-home mum, from Radford, with son Jonathan, aged two: We love animation films, Cars, the Toy Story films, Brave and Despicable Me. They're all very good.
Hannah Greenham, from Ilkeston, who has a six-year-old son, Jack: Jack likes watching Despicable Me because of the Minnions. Our favourite scene is where they shrink the moon.
Graham and Gwen Heighton, from Eastwood, with sons Tyler, Archie and Taydon: Mamma Mia is our favourite family film because the boys love it, because they like musicals. Their favourite scene is the Dancing Queen.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift