Martyn Waplington, 24, a market trader, from Sneinton, with son Oliver Waplington, aged 13 months: We like Madagascar but when he gets older he will be a comic book nerd and definitely into Spiderman like me.
Jamie Crofts 21, a student, from New Basford, with brother Tommy Crofts, aged 12: We both love Ted.
Olga Beejer, 32, a stay-at-home mum, from Radford, with son Jonathan, aged two: We love animation films, Cars, the Toy Story films, Brave and Despicable Me. They're all very good.
Hannah Greenham, from Ilkeston, who has a six-year-old son, Jack: Jack likes watching Despicable Me because of the Minnions. Our favourite scene is where they shrink the moon.
Graham and Gwen Heighton, from Eastwood, with sons Tyler, Archie and Taydon: Mamma Mia is our favourite family film because the boys love it, because they like musicals. Their favourite scene is the Dancing Queen.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays