Martyn Waplington, 24, a market trader, from Sneinton, with son Oliver Waplington, aged 13 months: We like Madagascar but when he gets older he will be a comic book nerd and definitely into Spiderman like me.
Jamie Crofts 21, a student, from New Basford, with brother Tommy Crofts, aged 12: We both love Ted.
Olga Beejer, 32, a stay-at-home mum, from Radford, with son Jonathan, aged two: We love animation films, Cars, the Toy Story films, Brave and Despicable Me. They're all very good.
Hannah Greenham, from Ilkeston, who has a six-year-old son, Jack: Jack likes watching Despicable Me because of the Minnions. Our favourite scene is where they shrink the moon.
Graham and Gwen Heighton, from Eastwood, with sons Tyler, Archie and Taydon: Mamma Mia is our favourite family film because the boys love it, because they like musicals. Their favourite scene is the Dancing Queen.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag