Martyn Waplington, 24, a market trader, from Sneinton, with son Oliver Waplington, aged 13 months: We like Madagascar but when he gets older he will be a comic book nerd and definitely into Spiderman like me.
Jamie Crofts 21, a student, from New Basford, with brother Tommy Crofts, aged 12: We both love Ted.
Olga Beejer, 32, a stay-at-home mum, from Radford, with son Jonathan, aged two: We love animation films, Cars, the Toy Story films, Brave and Despicable Me. They're all very good.
Hannah Greenham, from Ilkeston, who has a six-year-old son, Jack: Jack likes watching Despicable Me because of the Minnions. Our favourite scene is where they shrink the moon.
Graham and Gwen Heighton, from Eastwood, with sons Tyler, Archie and Taydon: Mamma Mia is our favourite family film because the boys love it, because they like musicals. Their favourite scene is the Dancing Queen.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence