New York City mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner's campaign manager has quit after
new revelations Weiner texted sexually provocative photos of himself to women.
Danny Kedem, 30, informed Weiner of his resignation, The New York Times reported Sunday.
Kedem and a spokeswoman for Weiner's campaign declined to comment on Kedem's resignation, which comes after Weiner's admission last week he texted sexual content to women even after he resigned from Congress in 2011 over the practice.
Weiner claimed he had undergone therapy and said the incidents are "behind me."
"Now citizens have to decide whether this personal behavior -- when one thing happened or it didn't happen -- is important to them," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security