New York City mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner's campaign manager has quit after
new revelations Weiner texted sexually provocative photos of himself to women.
Danny Kedem, 30, informed Weiner of his resignation, The New York Times reported Sunday.
Kedem and a spokeswoman for Weiner's campaign declined to comment on Kedem's resignation, which comes after Weiner's admission last week he texted sexual content to women even after he resigned from Congress in 2011 over the practice.
Weiner claimed he had undergone therapy and said the incidents are "behind me."
"Now citizens have to decide whether this personal behavior -- when one thing happened or it didn't happen -- is important to them," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?