Sonnet has launched a USB 3.0-to-Gigabit Ethernet adapter, the compact Presto(TM) Gigabit USB 3.0.
Exploiting the 5 Gb/sec SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface to provide full Gigabit speed performance with suitably equipped computers, the Presto adapter offers a simple way to users to add Gigabit Ethernet-wired networking connectivity to Mac(R) and Windows(R) computers with USB 3.0 ports.
Sonnet said its new adapter is also backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
Vice president of sales and marketing
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?