Tata Swach Cristella Plus, which has a scratch-resistant body and the new fast-action ultra-light Tata Swach bulb as the cartridge, purifies upto 3000 litres water, the company said. It will be available across all leading consumer appliances outlets, the company said.
The Tata Swach bulb in the purifier works on advanced nano-silver technology which removes harmful bacteria and viruses as specified in the USEPA guidelines.
While commonly available branded packaged drinking water costs around
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign