• FIS will provide mobile and eBanking, remote deposit capture and consumer prepaid solutions as part of its expanded relationship with the bank • Sterling Bank needed additional solutions to serve customers on their terms
“Sterling Bank was looking for new ways to interact with its customers outside the branch,” said
FIS will help Sterling Bank to take full advantage of the growth in business and consumer use of digital solutions through the use of FIS’ market-leading, integrated digital solution suite, which encompasses online, tablet and mobile.
This deployment follows another recent Internet banking expansion for Sterling Bank whereby it converted its business customers to FIS’ business internet banking platform. Sterling Bank also will introduce FIS’ mobile platform to customers by the end of 2013, with high expectations for broad use in the near term and strong growth for the long term.
“As mobile devices become more advanced, people want quick access to their accounts without having to sit at a desktop,” said
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change