Venture capital fund manager
CEO of Oxford Genetics, Dr
The funding will be used for the company’s e-commerce website, http://www.oxfordgenetics.com, and new product development. Currently Oxford Genetics provides human, mouse and bacterial DNA and through the funding will soon be able to offer insect, plant and yeast DNA.
Oxford Genetics is yet another company to benefit from SEIS (Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme) funding from the
Dr Cawood commented on the company’s decision to work with MFM: “We were looking for a venture capital fund with experience of biotech start-ups and MFM’s name kept coming up. The investment team has a good reputation in our industry sector and is already adding value.”
MFM provides investment growth capital for businesses ranging from early commercial traction through to those seeking expansion or working capital that are trading profitably. Furthermore, MFM can also provide cost-effective incubator accommodation at Forward House in Henley-in-Arden coupled with centralised support services in keeping with its model as a hands-on, supportive investor.
MFM is an FCA authorised and regulated fund manager under FSMA (FRN: 524856).
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10973279.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women