Following is the text of press release issued by
As the massive growth of information technology services places increasing demand on the datacenter,
The company also announced additional details about its next-generation IntelÂ® AtomÂ„¢ processor C2000 product family (codenamed "Avoton" and "Rangeley"), as well as outlined its roadmap of next-generation 14nm products for 2014 and beyond.
This robust pipeline of current and future products and technologies will allow
"Datacenters are entering a new era of rapid service delivery," said
Roadmap for Expansion
The future products include the next generation of Intel Xeon processors E3 family (codenamed "Broadwell") built for processor and graphic-centric workloads such as online gaming and media transcoding. It also includes the next generation of Intel Atom processor SoCs (codenamed "Denverton") that will enable even higher density deployments for datacenter operators.
For more information, contact:
Suite 222, G-20, Block 9
KDA Scheme 5, Kehkashan, Clifton
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says