At HP Protect 2013, leaders from across the IT security industry will come together to discuss the growing need for a proactive, intelligence-based risk management strategy to tackle today's rapidly evolving threat landscape.
Attendees will hear from leading HP and industry figures as they discuss the biggest trends in securing cloud, big data and mobile as well as the latest threats impacting an organization's safety and success. Keynote presentations, breakout sessions and trainings will help business and technical members of the security community gain context into new approaches to enterprise security and better understand how to leverage existing IT security investments.
HP Protect 2013 keynote sessions
HP, industry and customer keynote presentations will take place from
- "Bug Parades, Zombies and the BSIMM: A Decade of Software Security"--
- "Adventures in Cybersecurity--Lessons Learned for Differentiating and Winning Business with Security"--
HP Protect 2013 examines the biggest security trends
Nearly 150 technical sessions will be offered, providing attendees the opportunity to hear from HP Enterprise Security Products executives, customers and researchers spanning the HP ArcSight , HP Atalla , HP Fortify and HP TippingPoint businesses.
Executives representing HP ArcSight, which provides the industry-leading security information and event management (SIEM) solution, will discuss the biggest trends impacting information security. Sessions will examine developments across the HP ArcSight portfolio--including HP ArcSight ESM 6.0c, HP ArcSight Logger API and HP ArcSight with Autonomy IDOL--and the implications they have for businesses across various industries. Session attendees will learn:
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle