BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Hillary Rodham Clinton's life is getting the documentary treatment.
CNN Films said Monday that it plans a feature-length film on the former first lady and secretary of state to premiere next year. It will look at Clinton's professional and personal lives.
The film from Oscar-winning director and producer Charles Ferguson will have a theatrical run before airing on CNN.
Last weekend, NBC announced the four-hour miniseries "Hillary" starring Diane Lane. No air date was announced, but it is timed to precede the 2016 presidential election.
Clinton hasn't said whether she'll make another run for the Democratic nomination for president.
NBC says the miniseries will track Clinton's life and career from 1998 to the present.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad