FORETHOUGHT.net, a tenured
FORETHOUGHT.net led by computer networking and telecommunications specialist,
From a report from Speedmatters.org,
Mega-fast internet speeds are only possible if the "last mile" — the wiring that connects a building to the rest of a telecommunications network — is made of fiber optic cable.
FORETHOUGHT.net is in negotiation with other real estate owners, managers and developers to hook up entire apartment, condominium and office buildings that do not have fiber connectivity currently.
Now property owners and managers can provide the added benefits to tenants to have the fastest internet connectivity possible. There is no cost to property managers or landlords to offer FORETHOUGHT.net fiber to tenants. They only have to authorize FORETHOUGHT.net access.
Bazyar added, “If the FORETHOUGHT.net fiber initiative does well in
To find out more about FORETHOUGHT gigabit fiber and to light up fiber in your building, contact
To learn more about the Broadway Plaza Lofts 2330
Since 1995, FORETHOUGHT.net is a locally owned and operated Internet, cloud and communications service provider, offering a portfolio of enterprise-level cloud hosting, colocation, Internet, voice and data solutions for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10966974.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.