Florida National University (FNU) Offers Ultrasound Exams to Miami’s Pregnant Population at No Cost -->
On Florida National University’s (FNU)
“The purpose of offering these free ultrasounds is two-fold. First, we believe in serving our community. Second, it provides our students with real-world experience and exposes them to numerous normal cases,” says Dr.
Once the ultrasound is complete, patients receive pictures of the images evaluated in both an Obstetric protocol and in a 3D protocol. The students performing these exams have been trained on B-Mode, M-Mode, Color Doppler, Spectral Doppler, 3D and 4D modalities.
Women interested in receiving an ultrasound must call the university to make an appointment, which can be scheduled during
Through its Allied Health Division,
Florida National University’s
For more information, please call your preferred campus location’s phone number and dial 0.
Hialeah Campus: (305) 821-3333
South Campus: (305) 226-9999
If you would like to schedule an interview with Dr.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10969186.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns