INFONOVA'S R6 CONCEPT-TO-CASH PLATFORM ALLOWS EIRCOM TO OFFER ADVANCED MULTI-SERVICE BUNDLES ON A SINGLE CONVERGENT PLATFORM AND TO SUPPORT ITS GROWTH STRATEGY.
Implemented within 12 months, R6 is a cost-effective out of the box solution to meet eircom's product management, billing and customer care requirements for the consumer and small business market segments.
eircom's multi product bundling strategy is strongly supported by R6 as the platform was specifically designed to offer comprehensive service bundles and allows a fast lead time to market for new products and bundles based on its fully pre-integrated concept-to-cash functionality. With its automated workflows, seamless integration and extensive billing functionality, R6 will enable eircom to deliver its "quad play" offer, which when launched will provide landline, broadband, mobile and TV on a single bill.
Infonova, founded in 1989, specializes in providing technology and business-oriented solutions and services to telecommunications, media, utility and convergent industries. The company offers end-to-end solutions which enable companies and organizations to accelerate and achieve transformation of their business models as well as the optimization and implementation of business processes based on state of the art IT, and communications technologies. Encapsulating decades of knowledge, Infonova's latest BSS product, R6 is a fully J2EE platform that supports real multi-tenant concept-to-cash operations for fully convergent and complex multi-industry 2.0 business models while also supporting standard business models simultaneously.
eircom is the principal provider of fixed-line and mobile telecommunications services in
The Group is currently constructing
eircom's mobile division operates under the Meteor and eMobile brands. In 2012, the Group acquired new spectrum licences and over the next five years will spend
eircom Wholesale is the largest wholesale operator in
Head of Marketing, Infonova
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief