BEVERLY HILLS, California -- Arsenio Hall is eager to get back in the late-night television talk show game, minus the big hair and shoulder pads that marked his initial foray nearly 20 years ago.
Joking to the Television Critics Association on Monday that he's "been away making turkey bacon," Hall says the challenges are much bigger now than when he was a pop-culture hit on his old show that ran from 1989-94.
He gave away few details on the format and style of the new "Arsenio Hall Show" other than the old theme song is coming back with a new bit of music that Hall wrote added to it.
Hall says no guests have yet been booked for the syndicated show debuting Sept. 9. More than 200 outlets have signed up to carry the show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals