A provider and fabless maker of advanced display drivers and other semiconductor products,
Under the deal,
The investment would fund production upgrades, boost capacity and further improve production capabilities at HDI's facilities that make liquid crystal on silicon ("LCOS") chips and modules used in applications including headmounted display (HMD) like Google Glass, head?up display (HUD) and pico?projector products.
The deal will also see
President and Chief Executive Officer of
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project