Vodafone India has unveiled its "Be Smart" initiative that aims to drive 3G usage in the Mumbai circle. Vodafone says it has around 2 million smartphone users in the circle, with 47 percent using 3G services. The Be Smart initiative aims to tap the remaining 53 percent and drive 3G adoption. The initiative includes radio, digital, print, and outdoor ads. The communication talks of the relevance and association of 3G to smartphones and how it enables users to get the maximum out of their handset. To reach out to customers, several on-ground engagement activities have been planned as well. The multimedia campaign will insert ads while content is loading for customers, with the message that on Vodafone 3G the customer would already be enjoying the content. Under the initiative, Vodafone will also promote a new INR 44 internet pack that comes with 175 MB of data valid for seven days.