During this second launch, Mr.
Samsung launched the S9 UHD TV, which represents one of the largest screens in home entertainment viewing with brilliant picture quality in ultra-HD resolution. The (F8000) is available in sizes of 46", 55", 60", 65" and 75" inches and the (F7500) is available in 40", 46" and 55" inches. They all respond to consumer demand for premium design. Samsung's environmental friendly T9000 fridge of 900 liters storing capacity, automatically adjusts cooling speed in response to temperature fluctuations for more energy, efficiency and strengthened durability thanks to its new digital inverter compressor with a ten year warranty.
Another performing cooling system is the one integrated in the new space-efficient compact, modern and sophisticated Q9000 AC which eliminates viruses as the three fans operate independently to enable suitable cooling modes for each situation. Samsung's new Yukon Washer is care & protection in a bubble. It is a 17 liter capacity washer and a 9 liter capacity dryer. It is one of the 12 latest EcoBubble™ models which uses 70% less energy and comes with a ten year warranty for its digital programing. EcoBubble technology uses a unique bubble generator that begins working as soon as a normal cycle begins.
Last but not least are the computers with the Series 9, the world's thinnest and most compact PC with cutting - edge technology to its battery life and super blazingly fast performance and the ATIV Smart PC line-up combining exquisite craftsmanship on the exterior with unmatched performance.
It is to be noted that Samsung KSA has been ranked for the 2nd year in a row as number one on list of top 10 buzz rankers by YouGov Brand Index.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today