PORTLAND -- New England Celtic Arts will present Isabeau and the Gold Diggers on Tuesday, Aug. 6, at St. Lawrence Arts; Wednesday, Aug. 7, at Skye Theatre Performing Arts Center; Thursday, Aug. 8, at Deertrees Theatre; and Friday, Aug. 9, at Route 27 Arts. Curtain is 7 p.m. at each venue except Deertrees which is at 7:30 p.m.
Isabeau and the Gold Diggers is a quintet that offers their own style of country music that reveals a personal background of romance, travel and everyday life. Carried by the vocal harmonies, mandolin or violin, the band's music is timeless. It is old-time music with a Quebecois/Acadian/Cajun twist.
The band will be featured in a TV Ontario documentary about an artist's life on the road with a behind-the-scenes look at touring internationally. A four-member crew will film during the concerts at St. Lawrence and Skye Theatre.
Tickets $15 at all locations except Deertrees, $22. St. Lawrence Arts is at 76 Congress Street, Portland, 207-775-5568. Skye Theater is at 2 Highland Drive, South Carthage, 207-562-4445. Deertrees Theatre is at 156 Deertrees Road, Harrison, 207-583-6747. Route 27 Arts is at 88 Main St., Stratton, 207-264-2300.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL