Through this the company is betting on the widespread demand for multi-SIM devices in emerging markets. The technology was recently commercialized in
Buoyed by the success of its popular dual-SIM predecessor, 3G Triple-SIM technology allows for three SIM cards to be used simultaneously. Each can receive calls, transmit data, send SMS messages and remain in standby mode concurrently without consuming excessive battery life.
A key feature of the 3G Triple-SIM solution is its high level of stability, which prevents the occurrence of dropped or poor-quality calls, and reaffirms
Beyond its pioneering technology, the 3G Triple-SIM technology also serves as a turnkey solution for manufacturers through its built-in user interface, which enables end-users to directly adjust or turn off the multi-SIM function if and when desired.
"In many emerging markets, multi-SIM support has become an absolute requirement. By creating a comprehensive total solution packed with premium features and advanced technologies,
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses