Elan's touchscreen solutions have reportedly entered the supply chain for the next-generation Google Nexus 7, and also grabbed orders for upcoming tablets from
Elan did not refer to any specific clients.
Elan has enhanced its touch IC offerings for diversified applications, which will allow it to deliver sustainable revenue and profit growth, the firm noted. In addition to tablets, Elan also designs solutions for notebooks, all-in-one PCs and smartphones.
July revenues might register a slight sequential decrease due to inventory adjustments at some of its clients, Elan indicated. However, sales will pick up in August and September, the firm said.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill