The Intex Cloud X3 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and powered by a 1GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572 processor. It comes with 256MB RAM and sports a 2-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front facing camera. It has 115MB of internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB through microSD card.
The dual-SIM entry-level phone supports GSM+GSM support and has features such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, gravity sensors, video recorder, audio recorder, motion sensors, and GPS.
The Intex Cloud X3 packs in a 1450mAh battery which gives 6 hours of talktime and 200 hours of standby time.
The Intex Cloud X3 is available in two colours, White and Black.
Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, GM-Mobility Division,
The last phone
Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) 1 GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572 processor 3.5-inch display 256MB RAM 115MB internal memory, expandable by up to 32GB via microSD card 2-megapixel rear camera VGA front facing camera 1,450mAh battery Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October