Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood said the death toll in a
crackdown Saturday by the army and police on supporters of ousted
Islamist president Mohammed Morsi has climbed to 120.
About 4,000 people have been injured in the violence in eastern Cairo, the group said.
The Health Ministry, however, put the death toll at 20 people, saying they were killed in clashes with police.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)