Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood said the death toll in a
crackdown Saturday by the army and police on supporters of ousted
Islamist president Mohammed Morsi has climbed to 120.
About 4,000 people have been injured in the violence in eastern Cairo, the group said.
The Health Ministry, however, put the death toll at 20 people, saying they were killed in clashes with police.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models