Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood said the death toll in a
crackdown Saturday by the army and police on supporters of ousted
Islamist president Mohammed Morsi has climbed to 120.
About 4,000 people have been injured in the violence in eastern Cairo, the group said.
The Health Ministry, however, put the death toll at 20 people, saying they were killed in clashes with police.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security