For The Pantagraph
"A Little Night Music," Prairie Fire Theatre's annual summer production, opens a two-weekend run Friday in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center. Pictured are Joe Penrod and Cristen Susong.
BLOOMINGTON - Stephen Sondheim's musical, "A Little Night Music," will be presented by Prairie Fire Theatre for a two-weekend run in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center.
Performances are at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 3, 9 and 10, with 3 p.m. matinees Aug. 4 and 11. Tickets are $10 to $18, and can be reserved at 309-824-3047 or www.prairiefiretheatre.org.
"A Little Night Music," based on the classic Ingmar Bergman film, "Smiles of a Summer Night," charts the intertwining romantic lives of several couples in 1900 Sweden.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida