For The Pantagraph
"A Little Night Music," Prairie Fire Theatre's annual summer production, opens a two-weekend run Friday in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center. Pictured are Joe Penrod and Cristen Susong.
BLOOMINGTON - Stephen Sondheim's musical, "A Little Night Music," will be presented by Prairie Fire Theatre for a two-weekend run in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center.
Performances are at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 3, 9 and 10, with 3 p.m. matinees Aug. 4 and 11. Tickets are $10 to $18, and can be reserved at 309-824-3047 or www.prairiefiretheatre.org.
"A Little Night Music," based on the classic Ingmar Bergman film, "Smiles of a Summer Night," charts the intertwining romantic lives of several couples in 1900 Sweden.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million