For The Pantagraph
"A Little Night Music," Prairie Fire Theatre's annual summer production, opens a two-weekend run Friday in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center. Pictured are Joe Penrod and Cristen Susong.
BLOOMINGTON - Stephen Sondheim's musical, "A Little Night Music," will be presented by Prairie Fire Theatre for a two-weekend run in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center.
Performances are at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 3, 9 and 10, with 3 p.m. matinees Aug. 4 and 11. Tickets are $10 to $18, and can be reserved at 309-824-3047 or www.prairiefiretheatre.org.
"A Little Night Music," based on the classic Ingmar Bergman film, "Smiles of a Summer Night," charts the intertwining romantic lives of several couples in 1900 Sweden.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress