For The Pantagraph
"A Little Night Music," Prairie Fire Theatre's annual summer production, opens a two-weekend run Friday in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center. Pictured are Joe Penrod and Cristen Susong.
BLOOMINGTON - Stephen Sondheim's musical, "A Little Night Music," will be presented by Prairie Fire Theatre for a two-weekend run in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center.
Performances are at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 3, 9 and 10, with 3 p.m. matinees Aug. 4 and 11. Tickets are $10 to $18, and can be reserved at 309-824-3047 or www.prairiefiretheatre.org.
"A Little Night Music," based on the classic Ingmar Bergman film, "Smiles of a Summer Night," charts the intertwining romantic lives of several couples in 1900 Sweden.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids