For The Pantagraph
"A Little Night Music," Prairie Fire Theatre's annual summer production, opens a two-weekend run Friday in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center. Pictured are Joe Penrod and Cristen Susong.
BLOOMINGTON - Stephen Sondheim's musical, "A Little Night Music," will be presented by Prairie Fire Theatre for a two-weekend run in Illinois Wesleyan University's Memorial Student Center.
Performances are at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 3, 9 and 10, with 3 p.m. matinees Aug. 4 and 11. Tickets are $10 to $18, and can be reserved at 309-824-3047 or www.prairiefiretheatre.org.
"A Little Night Music," based on the classic Ingmar Bergman film, "Smiles of a Summer Night," charts the intertwining romantic lives of several couples in 1900 Sweden.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures