RS Components (RS) and
RS and Allied have begun ramping up inventory of the Parallax product line, which includes the BASIC Stamp microcontroller module and development software, so-called due to its small size and use of the PBASIC programming language. Other microcontroller products include the more powerful multi-core Propeller chip and tools, which are designed for the rapid development of embedded applications. A selection of robotics kits, educational tools, and sensors completes the range.
"The diversity of the Parallax product range has broad appeal to engineers and enthusiasts across the world," said
Most Popular Stories
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court