British actor Rupert Grint is to make his West End debut in a revival of Jez Butterworth's "Mojo" this fall, the dark comedy's producers announced.
Set in a seedy 1950s London nightclub, the production is to co-star Ben Whishaw, Daniel Mays and Brendan Coyle, the BBC said Friday.
The show is to begin previews at London's Harold Pinter Theatre Oct. 26. It is being directed by Ian Rickson, who helmed the original production in 1995.
Grint is best known for his portrayal of wizard-in-training Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film franchise.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women