British actor Rupert Grint is to make his West End debut in a revival of Jez Butterworth's "Mojo" this fall, the dark comedy's producers announced.
Set in a seedy 1950s London nightclub, the production is to co-star Ben Whishaw, Daniel Mays and Brendan Coyle, the BBC said Friday.
The show is to begin previews at London's Harold Pinter Theatre Oct. 26. It is being directed by Ian Rickson, who helmed the original production in 1995.
Grint is best known for his portrayal of wizard-in-training Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film franchise.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits