British actor Rupert Grint is to make his West End debut in a revival of Jez Butterworth's "Mojo" this fall, the dark comedy's producers announced.
Set in a seedy 1950s London nightclub, the production is to co-star Ben Whishaw, Daniel Mays and Brendan Coyle, the BBC said Friday.
The show is to begin previews at London's Harold Pinter Theatre Oct. 26. It is being directed by Ian Rickson, who helmed the original production in 1995.
Grint is best known for his portrayal of wizard-in-training Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film franchise.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free