British actor Rupert Grint is to make his West End debut in a revival of Jez Butterworth's "Mojo" this fall, the dark comedy's producers announced.
Set in a seedy 1950s London nightclub, the production is to co-star Ben Whishaw, Daniel Mays and Brendan Coyle, the BBC said Friday.
The show is to begin previews at London's Harold Pinter Theatre Oct. 26. It is being directed by Ian Rickson, who helmed the original production in 1995.
Grint is best known for his portrayal of wizard-in-training Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film franchise.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue