British actor Rupert Grint is to make his West End debut in a revival of Jez Butterworth's "Mojo" this fall, the dark comedy's producers announced.
Set in a seedy 1950s London nightclub, the production is to co-star Ben Whishaw, Daniel Mays and Brendan Coyle, the BBC said Friday.
The show is to begin previews at London's Harold Pinter Theatre Oct. 26. It is being directed by Ian Rickson, who helmed the original production in 1995.
Grint is best known for his portrayal of wizard-in-training Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film franchise.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists