Federal Acquisition Regulation; Information Collection; Rights in Data and Copyrights
A Notice by the
This article has a comment period that ends in 60 days (09/24/2013) Submit a formal comment
Dates: Submit comments on or before
Entry Type: Notice
Action: Notice of request for public comments regarding an extension to an existing OMB clearance.
Document Citation: 78 FR 45196
Page: 45196 -45198 (3 pages)
Agency/Docket Numbers: OMB Control No. 9000-0090
Document Number: 2013-17941
Shorter URL: https://federalregister.gov/a/2013-17941
Notice Of Request For Public Comments Regarding An Extension To An Existing Omb Clearance.
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act, the Regulatory Secretariat will be submitting to the
Submit comments on or before
Submit comments identified by Information Collection 9000-0090, Rights in Data and Copyrights, by any of the following methods:
* Regulations.gov: http://www.regulations.gov.
Submit comments via the Federal eRulemaking portal by searching the OMB control number. Select the link "Submit a Comment" that corresponds with "Information Collection 9000-0090, Rights in Data and Copyrights". Follow the instructions provided at the "Submit a Comment" screen. Please include your name, company name (if any), and "Information Collection 9000-0090, Rights in Data and Copyrights" on your attached document.
* Fax: 202-501-4067.
Instructions: Please submit comments only and cite Information Collection 9000-0090, Rights in Data and Copyrights, in all correspondence related to this collection. All comments received will be posted without change to http://www.regulations.gov, including any personal and/or business confidential information provided.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida