"Late Night" host Jimmy Fallon can expect some late nights at home as a proud new papa.
A representative says Fallon and his wife, Nancy Juvonen Fallon, welcomed a baby daughter Tuesday morning.
The publicist says the first-time parents are "overjoyed."
He and his wife, a film producer, were wed in 2007.
The 38-year-old Fallon takes over NBC's "The Tonight Show" from Jay Leno next year after hosting "Late Night" since 2009.
Manager: I cheated musician
A Virginia man who was a personal assistant and financial manager for Dave Matthews Band violinist Boyd Tinsley has admitted embezzling at least $400,000 from the musician.
Getty Andrew Rothenberg, who had been friends with Tinsley for about 20 years, pleaded guilty Tuesday to wire fraud in federal court in Charlottesville, court documents showed.
Rothenberg, 39, was initially paid $50,000 a year to pay Tinsley's personal bills and expenses and direct investments for him. He also handled various personal and financial arrangements for Tinsley's wife, court documents said. Rothenberg's salary was later increased to $60,000.
Rothenberg routinely padded the bills and took the excess money for personal use from 2009 through 2012. He also withdrew cash from several accounts controlled by Tinsley, wrote checks to himself and accessed lines of credit established in Tinsley's name.
Rothenberg faces up to 30 years in prison. Sentencing is set for Sept. 17.
Portman will star and direct
Israeli film officials said Wednesday that Israeli-American actress Natalie Portman will direct her first feature film, based on an autobiographical novel by celebrated Israeli writer Amos Oz.
Yoram Honig of the Jerusalem Film Fund and a publicist for the film said Portman wrote the screenplay and will also star as Oz's troubled mother.
They say Portman is to arrive in Israel in October to cast local actors. The movie will be filmed in early 2014 in Jerusalem.
The movie is based on Oz's 2002 autobiography, "A Tale of Love and Darkness," about his youth during Israel's founding years.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go