"I’m pleased that we’ve been able to work out this new long-term mutually beneficial relationship with COMM-connect and look forward to the great opportunities this brings for both companies," said LBA President and COO
Some of the devices now available through LBA are the Type 3013 SWR TRUE Antenna Analyzer for mobile and all band cellular antenna system tuning and trouble-shooting; the Broadcast Power Monitor Type 3025 with 4 channels and Type 3024 Broadcast Power Monitor which can control up to 8 external RF directional couplers for AM, FM, and TV use; and, where a versatile transmission line power analyzer is needed, the Type 3029 RF ONE Wide Band Directional Watt Meter. Also, for a modern version of the traditional VHF – UHF two-way radio power and VSWR meter, many radio communications engineers around the world count on the Type 3030 Land Mobile RF Power Meter.
For more information on the complete line of COMM-connect products from LBA, visit http://www.lbagroup.com/products/test-equpiment or contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10967186.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws