DOCTOR Who star Noel Clarke is inviting local actors to audition for his latest film.
The actor - who also appeared in the film Star Trek Into Darkness and directed cult films Kidulthood and Adulthood - is the executive producer of Legacy, which tells the story of five friends, who want to party together one last time before entering the world of employment.
Clarke and co-producer Jason Maza are looking for five actors, aged between 17 and 22, to take the starring roles in Legacy.
Auditions will be held in Nottingham tomorrow at a secret location.
To be in with a chance of auditioning email a picture of yourself and your contact details to Audition4legacyNottingham@gmail.com.
For more about the film go to facebook.com/LegacyMovieUK.
Clarke, who grew up in Nottingham, appeared in the first two series of the relaunched Doctor Who, as Mickey Smith, Billie Piper's onscreen boyfriend.
His critically acclaimed film Kidulthood was released in 2006 and the sequel, Adulthood, two years later.
He was given the Orange Rising Star Award at the 2009 BAFTAs.
See Noel Clarke in action at nottinghampost.com Simon Wilson
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide