HTC's new dual-SIM Desire 600 with BlinkFeed feature, BoomSound, Video highlights and is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 mobile processor.
HTC has officially introduced yet another dual-SIM smartphone - Desire 600 - in
The Desire 600 has a 4.5-inch Super LCD2 display with 960x540 pixel resolution natively. Under the chassis, it packs 1 GB RAM and Snapdragon S4 processor to run smoothly the Sense 5.0 layered Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. By default, the phone packs only 8 GB on-board storage.
Weighing 130 grams, the Desire 600 measures 9.26mm thick and also features a memory card slot capable of accommodating up to 64 GB. At the rear, HTC has added an 8 megapixel camera with auto focus and smart flash. This camera is powered by the HTC ImageSense chip to provide great deal of imaging features alongside Continuous shooting, VideoPic and can perform 720p HD video recording smoothly. In the front lies a 1.6 megapixel camera with BSI sensor to enjoy high quality video chat.
HTC has also added dual front stereo speakers with built-in Beats Audio amplifiers to deliver stereo quality BoomSound experience. Other features include WiFi, DLNA support, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with A-GPS support and Near Field Communication. HTC has added 1860 mAh battery to power the device.
This promising Desire 600 will compete with the Samsung Galaxy Grand and similar dual-SIM handsets in that range.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag