Dotmatics announced that the AstraZeneca Neuroscience Innovative Medicines Unit (iMed) has selected its Cloud based informatics platform as their research data management solution. The Dotmatics platform provides a single point of access to all data and functions across multidisciplinary groups. The platform includes compound registration and tracking, biological screening, DMPK analysis, as well as a fully integrated chemistry and biology ELN and project management. This flexibility enables
"We are excited to see the Dotmatics platform enabling and enriching the collaborative research capabilities of
"We were seeking an enterprise data management solution that would be comprehensive and get us up and running from day one. Dotmatics platform gives us the ability to collaborate and share data easily, securely and in real time," said Dr.
AstraZeneca Neuroscience is leading the way with its use of the Dotmatics platform for scientific data management which is a model for global externalized collaboration. The flexible nature of the Dotmatics platform delivers on the promise that scientists can easily and securely access their data at any time, from any location.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Health Care Signups Picked up Pace in November