Crude oil prices dropped $1 to $104.49 per barrel Friday morning.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, reformulated blendstock gasoline was unchanged at $2.9855 per gallon. Home heating oil dropped 2.09 cents to $3.019 per gallon.
Natural gas dropped 2.3 cents to $3.621 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.648 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.655, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go