Crude oil prices dropped $1 to $104.49 per barrel Friday morning.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, reformulated blendstock gasoline was unchanged at $2.9855 per gallon. Home heating oil dropped 2.09 cents to $3.019 per gallon.
Natural gas dropped 2.3 cents to $3.621 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.648 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.655, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say