Crude oil prices dropped $1 to $104.49 per barrel Friday morning.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, reformulated blendstock gasoline was unchanged at $2.9855 per gallon. Home heating oil dropped 2.09 cents to $3.019 per gallon.
Natural gas dropped 2.3 cents to $3.621 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.648 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.655, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low