Crude oil prices dropped $1 to $104.49 per barrel Friday morning.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, reformulated blendstock gasoline was unchanged at $2.9855 per gallon. Home heating oil dropped 2.09 cents to $3.019 per gallon.
Natural gas dropped 2.3 cents to $3.621 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.648 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.655, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4