Crude oil prices dropped $1 to $104.49 per barrel Friday morning.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, reformulated blendstock gasoline was unchanged at $2.9855 per gallon. Home heating oil dropped 2.09 cents to $3.019 per gallon.
Natural gas dropped 2.3 cents to $3.621 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.648 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.655, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana