"The QLogic FabricCache 10000 adapter is aimed at adding performance to applications that can benefit from high-speed flash storage but increasingly do not run on a single server," said CRN. "Typical PCIe flash cache in servers adds performance, but may suffer from a need for additional software drivers and from the fact that applications want to run across multiple servers. The QLogic FabricCache 10000 overcomes that limit by combining a standard Fibre Channel adapter with SLC flash memory and
The storage industry's first caching SAN adapter, FabricCache ushers in a new era of enterprise application performance acceleration for SANs. FabricCache combines a high-performance PCIe flash card with
"We have found that FabricCache is truly an enterprise-ready caching solution and provides the most effective means to share server-based cache in current SAN infrastructures," said
For more information on QLogic FabricCache, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women