Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Interagency Wilderness Character Monitoring Online Database
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: AG-82FT-S-13-0021
Contact: Anthony O Salas, Contract Specialist, Email email@example.com
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): USDA Forest ServiceRocky Mountain Research Station Aldo Leopold Wilderness Research Institute 790 E. Beckwith Avenue
Place of Performance (zipcode): 59801
Place of Performance Country: US
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6. The solicitation number is AG-82FT-S-13-0021. This announcement constitutes only the solicitation, proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The proposed contract is set aside 100% for small business concerns. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 541511, size standard is
Offorors must also be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database with a DUNS number in order to participate in this procurement. For instructions on registering with the SAM, please visit the website for SAM at http://www.sam.gov.
Bid MUST be good for 30 calendar days after close of buy.
Submit your quote and technical information electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than
Most Popular Stories
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- GM Stock Hits New High as U.S. Exit Nears
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges