One of the biggest challenges for business intelligence (BI) users today is how to develop BI systems that have an agility level that matches the speed at which the business evolves. Business leaders are eager to exploit Big Data for their organizations, but often struggle with the limited agility of existing physical data consolidation approaches and traditional BI and analytic tools. The combination of SpotfireŽ and Composite brings to market a powerful, yet agile, data analytics solution that enables users to access, understand, and take advantage of information that's crucial to their business decisions.
"The partnership between TIBCO Spotfire and
To provide a more complete picture of their data, more quickly and with less complexity, Composite enables businesses to virtually integrate data from multiple sources, without the cost and overhead of physical data consolidation. Along with the powerful, yet easy-to-use analytics of TIBCO Spotfire, businesses gain value from their data with the agility they have been searching for in a data analytics solution.
"Many of our customers require a unified view of data from a variety of databases so they can understand what's driving revenue, analyze their customers' success and find ways to reduce churn," said
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets