A FIVE-piece punk band from Tamworth is the latest group to commit to a free-to-attend concert this summer.
Falling Faster will perform at Tamworth Live, being held in the Castle Grounds on Saturday, August 17.
The band consists of Elliott Radford (aged 20, vocals), Lewis Radford (23, guitar), Luke Pedley (23, guitar), James Stone (24, bass) and Shaun Robinson (26, drums).
The band have taken their music up and down the country playing to sold-out shows along the way.
Falling Faster are set to release their new single Never Lose Your Heart - due out at the end of the year with a music video to accompany the single release - which features AJ Perdomo from the American band The Dangerous Summer. For further information about the festivals, visit the Tamworth Live Facebook page or email email@example.com
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted