A FIVE-piece punk band from Tamworth is the latest group to commit to a free-to-attend concert this summer.
Falling Faster will perform at Tamworth Live, being held in the Castle Grounds on Saturday, August 17.
The band consists of Elliott Radford (aged 20, vocals), Lewis Radford (23, guitar), Luke Pedley (23, guitar), James Stone (24, bass) and Shaun Robinson (26, drums).
The band have taken their music up and down the country playing to sold-out shows along the way.
Falling Faster are set to release their new single Never Lose Your Heart - due out at the end of the year with a music video to accompany the single release - which features AJ Perdomo from the American band The Dangerous Summer. For further information about the festivals, visit the Tamworth Live Facebook page or email email@example.com
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?