The assignee for this patent, patent number 8489019, is
Reporters obtained the following quote from the background information supplied by the inventors: "In 2001, the
"Further limitations and disadvantages of conventional and traditional approaches will become apparent to one of skill in the art, through comparison of such systems with some aspects of the present invention as set forth in the remainder of the present application with reference to the drawings."
In addition to obtaining background information on this patent, VerticalNews editors also obtained the inventor's summary information for this patent: "A system and/or method is provided for a signal repeater with gain control and spatial isolation, substantially as shown in and/or described in connection with at least one of the figures, as set forth more completely in the claims.
"These and other advantages, aspects and novel features of the present invention, as well as details of an illustrated embodiment thereof, will be more fully understood from the following description and drawings."
For more information, see this patent: Rofougaran, Ahmadreza. Signal Repeater Utilizing Beamforming for Spatial Isolation. U.S. Patent Number 8489019, filed
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant