ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24072013 - Staubli announces the release of the new Staubli Robotics Suite version 2013.
Staubli Robotics Suite is an integrated Development, Simulation and Maintenance environment running in a Windows platform, which facilitates the development of robotic applications.
The innovative Staubli Robotics Suite features a new single window presentation with ribbons like ones seen in recent Windows updates, making it very intuitive yet powerful to use with all functions readily accessible. Staubli Robotics Suite version 2013 includes two integrated modules,
To meet the growing needs of businesses with increasingly advanced robotic solutions, Staubli Robotics is committed to continued development of software products that perform and are easy to use.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise