Citation: "78 FR 44926"
Document Number: "Docket No. APHIS-2012-0027"
SUMMARY: We are advising the public that the Animal and
DATES: We will consider any information that we receive on or before
ADDRESSES: You may submit any information by either of the following methods:
* Federal eRulemaking Portal: Go to http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=APHIS-2012-0027.
* Postal Mail/Commercial Delivery: Send your information to Docket No. APHIS-2012-0027, Regulatory Analysis and Development, PPD, APHIS, Station 3A-03.8, 4700 River Road Unit 118,
Supporting documents for this petition and any other information we receive on this docket may be viewed at http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketDetail;D=APHIS-2012-0027 or in our reading room, which is located in room 1141 of the
Supporting documents for this petition are also available on the APHIS Web site at technology/petitions_table_pending.shtml">http://www.aphis.usda.gov/biotechnology/petitions_table_pending.shtml under APHIS Petition Number 10-281-01p.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Dr.
Under the authority of the plant pest provisions of the Plant Protection Act (7 U.S.C. 7701 et seq.), the regulations in 7 CFR part 340, "Introduction of Organisms and Products Altered or Produced Through Genetic Engineering Which Are Plant Pests or Which There Is Reason to Believe Are Plant Pests," regulate, among other things, the introduction (importation, interstate movement, or release into the environment) of organisms and products altered or produced through genetic engineering that are plant pests or that there is reason to believe are plant pests. Such genetically engineered (GE) organisms and products are considered "regulated articles."
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors