NetCom Learning announces they are offering new training packages for information professionals pursuing the MDCTS certification in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013: Installation and Configuration and the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013: Financials. The new packages provide IT professionals with the skills they need to prepare for MDCTS certification, required skills for installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, and be able to fully utilize the functionalities of the financial modules of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013. These classes will be of interest to network administrators, implementers, developers, and technical consultants who use or intend to use Microsoft Dynamics GP.
“We are pleased to be able to offer these new current training packages in the latest accounting software and enterprise resource planning software technology from
The new Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013: Installation and Configuration (80540) three day training covers installing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Microsoft Dynamics GP; using Dynamics GP utilities; troubleshooting installation issues; identifying hardware and software client requirements; creating an installation package; familiarity with web client; setup, configuration and maintenance of SQL databases; and setup and maintenance of Dynamics GP process server.
The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013: Financials coursework prepares students to understand, configure and manage the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 financial modules including the General Ledger, Payables Management, Receivables Management, and Fixed Assets. In addition the training provides students with information on how to run the Microsoft Dynamics GP utilities, interpret the output, configure the system and company settings and perform maintenance and provide reporting functions. NetCom Learning’s Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013: Financials six day training covers the following courses:
• 80576: Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013,
• 80571 Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013,
• 80572 General Ledger in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013,
• 80575 Bank Reconciliation in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013,
• 80574 Receivables Management In Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
• 80573 Payables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal