Jimmy Fallon announced on "Late Night" in New York he and his wife Nancy have
named their new daughter Winnie Rose.
Fallon married the producer in 2007. Their first child was born Tuesday.
"I'm the father of a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon and she's so cute. She's 5 pounds, 9 ounces. Me and my wife are so happy," Fallon said during the monologue for his show Wednesday. "Thank you all for all the well-wishes on Facebook and Twitter and the blogs. I'm just so happy."
The comedian and talk-show host is to take over "The Tonight Show" from Jay Leno next year.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post