Jimmy Fallon announced on "Late Night" in New York he and his wife Nancy have
named their new daughter Winnie Rose.
Fallon married the producer in 2007. Their first child was born Tuesday.
"I'm the father of a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon and she's so cute. She's 5 pounds, 9 ounces. Me and my wife are so happy," Fallon said during the monologue for his show Wednesday. "Thank you all for all the well-wishes on Facebook and Twitter and the blogs. I'm just so happy."
The comedian and talk-show host is to take over "The Tonight Show" from Jay Leno next year.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes