Jimmy Fallon announced on "Late Night" in New York he and his wife Nancy have
named their new daughter Winnie Rose.
Fallon married the producer in 2007. Their first child was born Tuesday.
"I'm the father of a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon and she's so cute. She's 5 pounds, 9 ounces. Me and my wife are so happy," Fallon said during the monologue for his show Wednesday. "Thank you all for all the well-wishes on Facebook and Twitter and the blogs. I'm just so happy."
The comedian and talk-show host is to take over "The Tonight Show" from Jay Leno next year.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States