The MetaVision clinical information system will be implemented across the hospital’s critical care environment
Sunnybrook Health Sciences in
MetaVision automatically creates a complete electronic health record, provides workflow coverage across the entire continuum of care, and arms healthcare professionals with timely, accurate, and actionable information. The system is designed to support the unique workflows of complex, data-rich high acuity settings and is built to deliver results in areas of the hospital with the highest cost, morbidity, mortality and revenue. Its dynamic patient-centric information repository and advanced decision support options promote the delivery of best practices, protocols, and regulatory requirements.
“We look forward to harnessing the capabilities and flexibility of MetaVision to improve the care we provide our patients,” said Dr
“More and more hospitals in
iMDsoft is a leading provider of Clinical Information Systems for critical, perioperative and acute care environments. The company's flagship family of solutions, the MetaVision Suite, was first implemented in 1999. It captures, documents, analyzes, reports and stores the vast amount of patient-related data generated in a hospital. Hospitals worldwide use MetaVision to improve care quality, enhance financial results, support research and promote compliance with government, payor, and hospital protocols. To learn more about iMDsoft, visit www.imd-soft.com.
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data