At IBC 2013 in
The recently introduced R&S AVHE100 headend solution is now even more powerful. The headend can now handle multiple multiplexes on a single R&S AVS100 processing platform. And just one device is needed to generate multiple physical layer pipes (PLPs) for the DVB-T2 standard.
For network operators, Rohde &
The Rohde &
The CLIPSTER DI workstation supports mezzanine files like AS-02 and IMF and can be used to elegantly create interoperable master packages (IMP) in application layer 2, extended up to 4K. With CLIPSTERŪ, DVS made it possible to process 4K data in realtime as far back as 2007. The company is also a leader in the area of frame rates. The IMF delivery tool provides a multilingual versioning solution by making it very easy to create versions for multilingual packages.
Version 4 of the DVS SpycerBox storage solution delivers even better performance and integrates the latest storage technologies. The functional range of the web-based SAN Remo GUI has been expanded considerably, further underscoring the DVS philosophy of placing a premium on user friendliness.
The recently launched R&S BTC broadcast test center is the T&M highlight. This platform provides evelopers of consumer electronics equipment with a complete testing environment for nearly all audio, video and multimedia applications ? in a single instrument.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000