ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23072013 -
Device Cloud was chosen for its ability to decrease the cost and complexity of deploying machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions. Device Cloud enables companies to easily connect any device, manage and control large populations of devices, and drive business process improvements across the organization.
'The solutions selected for the M2M Evolution Product of Year Awards reflect the diverse range of innovation driving the machine-to-machine market today,' said
Device Cloud helps companies maximize the value of their products, get closer to their customers and unlock new revenue streams. It provides the infrastructure required to access, control, configure and upgrade unlimited devices securely over the Internet. Using Etherios Cloud Connector, a free software download, customers can connect any device, regardless of manufacturer or operating system, to Device Cloud.
'M2M technology is transforming how companies do business, and we are honored to be recognized as an industry innovator and driving force of this transformation,' said
For more information on Device Cloud, visit www.etherios.com/products/devicecloud/. To learn more about how Device Cloud was recently used to enable a remote critical cardiology monitoring solution visit
For more information, visit
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag