4ipnet, Inc., provider of cost-effective WLAN solutions for hospitality, education, and enterprises, will be showcasing its newest Wi-Fi products at GITEX 2013 for customers in the
4ipnet's product portfolio consists of its WHG-series WLAN Controllers, EAP-series Indoor Access Points, OWL-series Outdoor Access Points, HSG-series Wireless Hotspot Gateways, and SW-series Access Switches.
In recent years, the move away from traditional wired infrastructure towards wireless technology dramatically increased in pace as Wi-Fi became more secure and reliable.
With successful deployments all around the globe, 4ipnet now brings its proven solutions to the city of
In addition to the WHG controller lineup, 4ipnet will be displaying the newest addition of affordable access points to its EAP and OWL product lines. The EAP701 is a single-radio 802.11b/g/n wall-jack access point for hotel rooms, with two additional Ethernet ports for connecting external IP-based devices.
The EAP717 is a single-radio 802.11a/b/g/n wall-mount access point, with a RJ11 telephone pass-through. The OWL530 is a single-radio 802.11a/b/g/n IP68-rated outdoor access point that can withstand the harshest of weather conditions. All three access points can be managed centrally by any of 4ipnet's WHG controllers.
Finally, 4ipnet will be introducing the SW product line with the entry-level SW1008 access switch. The SW1008 is an 8-port plug and play switch that supports 802.3at PoE, capable of simultaneously powering 7 EAP/OWL access points while providing connectivity to a WHG controller, for a complete 4ipnet-based wireless edge.
4ipnet's solutions pack a complex set of features without sacrificing performance, deployment simplicity, and most importantly, affordability. From
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs