According to the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks, "In 3GPP LTE, the uplink ACK and CQI bits are jointly coded prior to transmission to maintain a low peak to average ratio (PAR) waveform. Further, when data needs to be transmitted, the uplink control channels are multiplexed with data prior to transmission. However, due to errors on downlink (DL) and uplink (UL) assignments, an evolved Base Node (eNB) receiver needs to employ a set of rules to decode the control channels, to minimize the number of blind decoding hypotheses. This innovation describes the rules employed by a receiver to reduce complexity and computational overhead in part by assuming that the UE is responding to grant on the download while providing for combinations in which one or more types of grants are not received. Energy detection in accordance with metrics and normalizing for differing power controls enables selecting the correct combination for decoding."
About the Company
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response